I love a solid bullet point document, supremely organized timelines, to-do lists, and the spur of the moment all at the same time
- I've swapped my lifetime Starbucks addiction to the cost and time efficient K-Cup.
- My favorite moment of a wedding is that moment just before the bride takes her first step down the aisle.
- I am obsessed with my family.
- Ceremonies are the most important part of every wedding.
- Mattingly, our rescue puppy, is the greatest little thing we have. She is hilarious as well.
- Nutella doesn't stand a chance around me, therefore is it banned from my house per request from my waistbands.
- I had a crush on my husband for 2 years before we were set up. Super fate.
- I am definitely a bit of an undercover nerd.
- I have the BEST best friends. Each girlfriend is so different and holds a special spot in my heart.
- I LOVE champagne, and the moments in life that call for it.
- In my head I'm an amazing dancer, video proves otherwise. Conversely, I rock a mean shoulder shake.
- My husband is the greatest person I've ever met, my love for him is more than I could express in a lifetime.
Personally I believe the words "wedding" and "factory" should only be used together when such event takes place in an actual factory.