I love a solid bullet point document, supremely organized timelines, to-do lists, and the spur of the moment all at the same time
- My favorite moment of a wedding is that moment just before the start of the ceremony.
- My family is this awesome mix of entrepreneurs, creators and caretakers. I've taken something from everyone, especially my parents and created my career as a wedding planner.
- Ceremonies are the most important part of every wedding.
- Call me a dork, but I 100% believe in fate. I met my husband surfing within in 36 hour window of being in Costa Rica at the same time.
- Mattingly and Duke, my rescue puppies, are the greatest part of my life, my heart actually hurts when I am away from them.
- Nutella doesn't stand a chance around me, therefore it is banned from my house per request from my waistband.
- I am definitely a bit of an undercover nerd.
- I have the BEST best friends. Each girlfriend (and guy friend!) is so different and holds a special spot in my heart.
- I live my life outside the box, the more unique the idea the more excited I get.
- Perhaps a tad cheesy, but I believe in romcom worthy love stories.
- Champagne is amazing, it used to be my cocktail of choice, but good craft beer is my love.
- In my head I'm an amazing dancer, video proves otherwise. Conversely, I rock a mean shoulder shake.
Personally I believe the words "wedding" and "factory" should only be used together when such event takes place in an actual factory.
//Amy Jones has been honored to be named in the Top 50 Wedding Planners in the United States by The Daily Meal, as well as receiving 2013 and 2014 The Knot’s Best of Weddings, and 2013 Bride’s Choice Recipient by Wedding Wire. Amy has been seen in Martha Stewart Wedding (in print & online), Bliss Celebrations Magazine, Boston Wedding Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Bridal Guide, Southern New England Weddings, Reverie Gallery, Carats & Cake, The Westchester Wedding Planner, Rustic Wedding Chic, Wedding Chicks, Connecticut Bride, The Connecticut Post, Le Magnifique, and Borrowed & Bleu.//