We are hiring!
Its that time of year when we are gearing up for the Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter weddings of 2015 and we are looking for a few fabulous eager hands to assist us with creating & executing some of the incredible affairs.
Below is a list of criteria of what we are looking for in an intern:
- Followers of ACE on Instagram & Facebook.
- Hardworking!! We are constantly schlepping heavy and awkward boxes of decor and very often a lot of it! Basically we are looking for a schlepper with a smile.
- Fun - We work hard, but we have fun! Our business is to create fun and memorable experiences for our clients - if we aren't having fun it shows so it's important that any candidate is in love with events and has a good sense of humor.
- Works well under pressure - With events and weddings there is not an opportunity for a "do over", everything must be perfect, 1st time around and there is often tight windows that we must work under. A perfect candidate will love and feed off the challenge and not crack under pressure!
- Flexible schedule.
- Punctual - This is a must. If you are on time, you are late, absolutely no exceptions.
- Motivated - Working a 14+ hour day on your feet is the norm. It's grueling but very fun work. The candidate we are seeking is ready to tackle the day and anything and everything it has in store for us.
- Must LOVE weddings - Cynical love haters need not apply.
- Must have own transportation
- Professional - We uphold the highest level of decorum at all times. We have fun, but first and foremost we are organized, nicely dressed & groomed and professional.
- Bonus points if you think you are awesome, believe you are a good dancer even if you clearly are not, and appreciate a good cup of coffee or green tea.
- This is an unpaid position to start with the intention of moving up within the company.
- We are also passing along great resumes to a few other planners in the Connecticut / New York area.
Please send your resumes to Lindsey@amychampagne.com and we will be in touch. Please - no phone calls, Linds & I are talkers!
We can't wait to hear from you!
Photo credit: Brooke Allison Photo
Until next time!