THE ACE CREW.
Owner & Creative Director
I love a solid bullet point document, supremely organized timelines, to-do lists, and the spur of the moment all at the same time
- My favorite moment of a wedding is that moment just before the start of the ceremony.
- Call me a dork, but I 100% believe in fate. I met my husband surfing within a 36 hour window of being in Costa Rica at the same time.
- My family is this awesome mix of entrepreneurs, creators and caretakers. I've taken something from everyone, especially my parents and created my career as a wedding planner.
- Ceremonies are the most important part of every wedding.
- Mattingly and Duke, my rescue puppies, are the greatest part of my life, my heart actually hurts when I am away from them.
- Nutella doesn't stand a chance around me, therefore it is banned from my house per request from my waistband.
- I am definitely a bit of an undercover nerd.
- I have the BEST best friends. Each girlfriend (and guy friend!) is so different and holds a special spot in my heart.
- I live my life outside the box, the more unique the idea the more excited I get.
- Perhaps a tad cheesy, but I believe in romcom worthy love stories.
- Champagne is amazing, it used to be my cocktail of choice, but good craft beer is my love.
- In my head I'm an amazing dancer, video proves otherwise. Conversely, I rock a mean shoulder shake.
Personally I believe the words "wedding" and "factory" should only be used together when such event takes place in an actual factory.
Write: Amy@amychampagne.com | Insta: @amychampagneevents / @amy_lynn_Jones_
Partner & Lead Planner
Glitter is my favorite color + I believe that everyday should be accessorized with something sparkly.
- Although my college degree is in English + Secondary Education, my passion for helping people + being creative has allowed me the opportunity to have my DREAM job as an event planner.
- My family means the world to me + my sister is my best friend – although the process of planning her wedding has definitely tested that a little bit
- Even though I played softball my whole life + in college, Hockey is my favorite sport! I have a serious obsession with everything + anything to do with the New York Rangers!
- Helping people’s dreams turn into realities is what I love most about this job! There is nothing more rewarding than when a client sees how we took their ideas and helped make them come to life.
- Coffee & Ice Cream are at the top of my food pyramid + I don’t think I could survive without either one.
- My favorite moment of a wedding happens during the parent dances. The connection they have with each other allows us to see a different side to our clients + I love that they get the chance to share that with all of their family + friends.
The more outside the box an idea is, the more I want to make it happen, which is one of the things I love about working with our amazing clients!
Write: Lindsey@amychampagne.com | Insta: @Lindsey.ace / @lindseyanrico
Our rescue pup Brisby is the best. I am totally crazy about him and he is usually the topic of my instagram
- I love to travel. I have back-packed Europe, studied aboard in Australia and traveled to other places like Thailand, Fiji, and Japan. I am always up for an adventure!
- In 2014 I married my best friend and it was the best day ever!
- I love a well organized plan but can also roll with the punches, it all depends on the situation. Sometimes its best to live in the moment!
- Running the London Marathon was amazing!!...and painful!
- Cilantro is my only dislike in life.
- People are often surprised that I am an only child because I am a "good sharer". I now have several siblings on my husband's side and I love the special relationship I have with them.
My favorite part of a wedding is the split second right after the ceremony when the couple has their first private "ahhhh$%^!$% we did it" moment! It's such amazing energy between them of our happiness and excitement.
Write: Courtney@amychampagne.com | Insta: @courtney.ace
LEAD EVENT ASSISTANT | PUBLICITY COORDINATOR
I’m a natural-born organizer... I straighten up the gum + candy in the checkout line.
- I’m a junior at Fairfield University, studying Public Relations and Communications. I was lucky to start as an intern with ACE back in March 2015.
- Before working for ACE, I had never been to a wedding!
- My favorite part of being in the wedding industry is sharing the emotion + excitement with our incredible families… there’s truly no other job like it.
- My mom is my best friend. I don’t know what I would do without my family's love + support.
- People say I’m an old soul and I’m often called “mom” by my friends.
- I have a slight obsession with tea. In my spare time, you can find me in bed, sipping tea, blogging about last weekend’s wedding.