We want to plan the best day of your life. To date, that is.
Amy Champagne Events is an event design + coordination company that specializes in weddings and wedding celebrations. We are fueled by the goosebumps from the greatest moments in every event - from the walk down the aisle, to a killer speech, to grandparents tearing up the dance floor. The most important element of a wedding is that it is fun – good food and great music is the foundation to every design we create. Designing a wedding for our clients is much like taking everything that makes them who they are and creating a space that thoroughly reflects them individually and as a couple, and as far as we are concerned - the more outside the box the better. Our couples crave different and fun weddings and we just love that, just like we love the ability to wake up everyday and work on the most incredible projects for the most amazing people ever
What We Do
First + foremost - let's get to know each other. It is recommended that our potential clients check out our portfolio and blog to get a sense of our style. Whether you have a location for the wedding and a few vendors lined up or you are starting from scratch it's important to meet to discuss the wedding in a consultation. We are all over the place, meetings take place either in our downtown Milford, Connecticut studio, our Midtown Manhattan office or of course Google Hangout.
We offer different levels of planning services from full planning to month of + coordination, as well as custom packages and a slew of additional services that will fit your every need. The process of planning is simple: we work with our clients to create the perfect design, then execute the plan which includes coordinating and obtaining cost proposals from the various vendors, to being the point of contact for planning process, developing killer timelines and ensuring the day is just perfect from morning mimosas to the epic last song of the night! Contact us and let's get started!
Photo credit: Red Anchor Photo, Emma MacDonald Photography, Golden Hour Photography, Athena Blude Photography, Roey Yohai Photography, TBM Photo
Photography: Ali & Julie || September 2016 || The Lace Factory
I love a solid bullet point document, supremely organized timelines, to-do lists, and the spur of the moment all at the same time
- My favorite moment of a wedding is that moment just before the start of the ceremony.
- My family is this awesome mix of entrepreneurs, creators and caretakers. I've taken something from everyone, especially my parents and created my career as a wedding planner.
- Ceremonies are the most important part of every wedding.
- Call me a dork, but I 100% believe in fate. I met my husband surfing within in 36 hour window of being in Costa Rica at the same time.
- Mattingly and Duke, my rescue puppies, are the greatest part of my life, my heart actually hurts when I am away from them.
- Nutella doesn't stand a chance around me, therefore it is banned from my house per request from my waistband.
- I am definitely a bit of an undercover nerd.
- I have the BEST best friends. Each girlfriend (and guy friend!) is so different and holds a special spot in my heart.
- I live my life outside the box, the more unique the idea the more excited I get.
- Perhaps a tad cheesy, but I believe in romcom worthy love stories.
- Champagne is amazing, it used to be my cocktail of choice, but good craft beer is my love.
- In my head I'm an amazing dancer, video proves otherwise. Conversely, I rock a mean shoulder shake.
Personally I believe the words "wedding" and "factory" should only be used together when such event takes place in an actual factory.
//Amy Jones has been honored to be named in the Top 50 Wedding Planners in the United States by The Daily Meal, as well as receiving 2013 and 2014 The Knot’s Best of Weddings, and 2013 Bride’s Choice Recipient by Wedding Wire. Amy has been seen in Martha Stewart Wedding (in print & online), Bliss Celebrations Magazine, Boston Wedding Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Bridal Guide, Southern New England Weddings, Reverie Gallery, Carats & Cake, The Westchester Wedding Planner, Rustic Wedding Chic, Wedding Chicks, Connecticut Bride, The Connecticut Post, Le Magnifique, and Borrowed & Bleu.//