We Are In The Market: Spring/Summer 2017 Interns!
It's that time of year when we are gearing up for our 2017 weddings + we are looking for a few fabulous eager hands to assist us with creating & executing some of the incredible affairs.
Below is a list of criteria of what we are looking for in an ACE intern:
- Followers of ACE on Instagram & Facebook
- Hardworking!! We are constantly schlepping heavy + awkward boxes of decor & very often a lot of it! Basically we are looking for a schlepper with a smile
- Fun - We work hard, but we also like to have fun! Our business is to create fun + memorable experiences for our clients - if we aren't having fun, it shows, so it's important that any candidate is in love with events and has a good sense of humor
- Works well under pressure with attention to detail - With events + weddings there is not an opportunity for a "do over", everything must be perfect, 1st time around and there is often tight windows that we must work under. A perfect candidate will love + feed off the challenge & not crack under pressure!
- Flexible schedule
- Punctual - This is a must. If you are on time, you are late, absolutely no exceptions
- Motivated - Working a 14+ hour day on your feet is the norm. It's grueling but very fun + rewarding work. The candidate we are seeking is ready to tackle the day & anything + everything it has in store for us
- Must LOVE weddings - Cynical love haters need not apply
- Must have own transportation - wedding locations vary throughout CT + NY
- Professional - We uphold the highest level of decorum at all times. We have fun, but first + foremost we are organized, well dressed, + professional
- Bonus points if you think you are awesome, believe you are a good dancer even if you clearly are not, and appreciate a good cup of coffee or green tea
- This is an unpaid position to start with the intention of moving up within the company
Please send your resumes to Lindsey@amychampagne.com and we will be in touch. Please - no phone calls, Linds & I are talkers!
We can't wait to hear from you!
- The ACE Team